Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join their Exness Technology Department.
Python, Vertica, BigQuery, PostgreSQL, SQL, ETL, RDBMS.
- Develop, construct and maintain the architecture for data management.
- Ensure architecture will support business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using batch and stream processing.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements (business cases).
- Take care of data warehousing as a process.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
Technical / Hard Skills:
- Database design with massively parallel processing appliances: Vertica, BigQuery, ClickHouse, PostgreSQL and similar.
- Expert structured query language (SQL) knowledge.
- Build ETLs/ELTs to take data from various streams, data sources and craft a unified dimensional or star schema data model for analytics and reporting.
- Strong knowledge data warehouse architecture.
- Python skills associated with ETL and data processing.
- RDBMS database design in data warehousing context (SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres) and query optimization.
- Git DVCS.
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Flink is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and passionate about data quality.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Spoken and written English – intermediate level.
- Spoken and written Russian – fluent level.
- Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family, medical insurance for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse, parking near the office or a bus tickets.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program and the best view to the sea from their own roof bar.
- They support the relocation of their candidates and do their best to help them to be successful in the company.