переезд (Япония, Азия).
11 - 20 человек
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
They are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to continue to design and hands-on implement their cloud-based micro-service infrastructure. Ideally they would have experience in supporting large scale and highly critical applications.
Your tasks will be designing, developing and improving their next-generation infrastructure. Migrating applications to the new infrastructure and working closely with the Dev and QA teams, resolve and automate production issues, while also providing rostered on-call support.
AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Python, Go, Kafka, Elasticsearch.
Why we are recommending
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of financial technologies that will change the world in the near future.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity.
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions.
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues.
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions.
- 5-10+ years of technical experience in a or similar role supporting large scale production systems.
- Leadership experience will be beneficial.
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments.
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python, Go, or similar.
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Kafka, Elasticsearch — beneficial, but not critical.
- Good command of Linux environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- English C1.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
- Test task.
- Interview with internal HR.
- Interview with QA Lead, Dev Lead, DevOps Lead.