переезд (Лимассол, Кипр) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Wisebits is looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer for the full-time job in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
QA Engineer will participate in testing the challenging web projects (UI, APIs) - functional, regression, load, and UAT testing of existing systems with focus not only on manual testing and test case preparation - automation, debugging experience is a must-have.
As a part of the team, you will need to analyze the existing system architecture and processes, schedule testing, respond quickly to the challenges or find the required information.
Java, Selenium, Appium, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
PHP7 + Yii2, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, Sphinx, Redis/Memcache.
Requirements for the candidate
- 5 years of QA experience in commercial projects (web-based applications).
- Manual Regression, Functional, Exploratory and UAT testing.
- 3 years of automated testing experience of web application (UI, APIs) with Java, Selenium WebDriver (Selenide) and mobile web with Appium.
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation, test-cases.
- Experience in working with requirements and without them.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with version control tools (GIT).
- Constant learning from experience and being proactive.
What would be great
- Experience in setting up and supporting CI systems (Bamboo/Jenkins/TeamCity).
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge.
- Experience in Agile.
- Official employment and working visa.
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Newest hardware.
- Modern office in the downtown of sunny Limassol.
- No dress-code or bureaucracy.
- Career growth and professional development.
- Free lunches, snacks, corporate mobile number, corporate Gym.
- Fully paid English and Greek classes.
- Tickets to Cyprus paid by the company.
- Family relocation from any region of ex-USSR and Europe.
Senior IT Recruiter