Why we are recommending
- Truly interesting technical challenges.
- Take an integral part in building a cross-platform web application used by hundreds of thousands of users world-wide on iOS, Android and desktop platforms. Company technology stack is modern and based on TypeScript, React, Babylon.js, and Webpack.
- Passion for the profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Will be a plus:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext.
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages.
- Experience with React, Redux, Lodash, RxJS, Babylon.js.
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules and post-css.
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Pupeteer, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha.
- Passion towards performance profiling and optimization, using GPU acceleration and maintaining 240 FPS for visually rich applications.
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time.
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude.
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world.
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum or Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice).
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company.
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, relocation package and other benefits and perks.
- Recruiter screen.
- Test task.
- Technical interview.
- Evolution Engineering — Culture and Technology video: link.
- Open source: link.