Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world. It is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world, capable of processing over 1.4 million orders per second.
Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Git, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Eureka, Kibana.
Why we are recommending
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of financial technologies that will change the world in the near future.
- Perform continuing analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high-quality products.
- Drive continuous improvements in products and process.
- Develop competence in the technical domain and perform trouble-shooting.
- Responsible for interface testing, functional testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- Be ready to perform manual testing up to 50% of the time.
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Min years of experience: 4.
- Experience with Java in real projects: proven ability to read Java code / pull requests, and to create bug reporting.
- Experience with Dev/QA/Pre-prod environments builds via Ci tools (Jenkins).
- Professional software test practices including test plan making, test report generating and test cases designing.
- Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, GIT, etc.
- Familiar database operation: Oracle, SQLServer, Mysql.
- Experience with Eureka, Kibana, and microservice architecture will be a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, сasual work attire.
Talent Acquisition Specialist