6 - 10 человек
Mobalytics’ mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In two years they’ve achieved a lot, but there is so much they can accomplish with the right talent onboard. They need razor sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help them grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any development challenge.
They consider theirselves a gaming company even though they don’t make games because they work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers, because they love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart.
Now they are looking Senior Product Designer. As a Designer, your visual language will inspire their players to feel like they are using a truly premium tool. They believe that to create something so powerful for the player journey, you must love the game and share that same journey with the players.
They want you to lead the design of the product and make sure that app is beautiful and easy to use.
- They want you to think and design as an end user. To do that, you have to understand the nature of their users and be one of them. That means you should probably play a lot of games, maybe even try and compete sometimes.
- No it’s not enough for you to love talking to people and feel super satisfied when done helping them. That’s a good start for sure, but it’s not enough. They need you to help them handle the immense scale they are experiencing.
You should be familiar with the design process of a new app or feature.
- Be self-reliant enough to carry the whole team through the process. Start with user stories, sketches, and prototypes. Finish with the design of the interfaces and user testing.
You should be able to take broad concepts or ideas and turn them into valuable features for their users.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that can be articulated in individual or group settings.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and data scientists to oversee the user experience of a product from concept to launch — and then continue to improve it.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in designing Dashboards for SaaS products.
- Experience in designing complex interfaces and making them easy to understand.
- Fostering a culture of design.
Personal skill set
Plays games with a desire to improve.
- People who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly.
- No, they don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what they need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- They want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- They strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- They all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. They will be proud too.
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving their shared goals.
- Remote & flexible.
- Company retreats.
- Equity stake in the company.
- Mandatory gameplay time.
- Personal growth budget.
- Article about Mobalytics on Rusbase: link.
- Article about Mobalytics on VC.ru: link.
- Article about Mobalytics on ITC.ua: link.
- Article about Mobalytics on Forbes: link.