Москва (м. Сухаревская) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Wheely combines the luxury of chauffeur-driven cars with the world of on-demand apps to set a new standard in urban transportation. The passengers trust them to provide a consistently premium, comfortable, and refined experience.
You will build the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features. You will contribute to architecture and build the base of an easily extensible and well maintainable applications.
The team consists of high skilled developers with reach background. They have two apps for driver and for passenger build with a custom Redux architecture. Continuous integration is performed on Jenkins with automated UI testing.
Java, Kotlin, Jenkins, Redux architecture.
Why we are recommending
- Worldwide: Wheely is an international company, they work side by side with the colleagues from France and the UK.
- Сulture: The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Atmosphere: They have an innovative atmosphere and a bunch of challenging problems some of which are not yet solved on the market.
- Be part of Chauffeur product team.
- Updating and maintaining Chauffeur app for Android (excluding onboarding, power zones & strikes).
- Will be responsible for the development of features for Android, architectural solutions.
- Will help the PM find platform-specific solutions.
- 3+ years of professional Android development experience.
- Strong experience with Java and Kotlin language in context of Android.
- Understand how RX works.
- Experience with writing secure code and basic knowledge of digital security.
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for Android.
- Ability to find convincing arguments. Constructively react to peers.
- Option plan for every employee.
- Medical insurance including dental services and travel insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Relocation allowance.
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys.
- Breakfast, snacks and fruits in the office.
- Lunch allowance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Continuous professional development.
- Free English classes.
- Stylish office within walking distance of Sukharevskaya/Tsvetnoy Boulevard/Trubnaya subway station.
- At the moment, remote work, after you'll work in the office.
- Recruiter Screening (30 min).
- Tech interview with team (1,5 h).
- Interview with CTO.