Москва, Санкт-Петербург или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Revolut is the building world’s first truly global financial superapp. Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. They have hired some of the most talented engineers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and they are keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Java 11, Postgres DB, No Spring Framework, JOOQ, CI.
About the team
- The Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Revolut’s platform. From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, our tech team is at the heart of everything we do.
- Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help us do this – and we want you to join them.
About the role
- They’re looking for Backend Engineers to be stationed in Russia, office location is Saint Petersburg, but you can also work remotely from anywhere in Russia.
- They’ve hired some of the most talented engineers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world — and that’s where you come in.
What you'll be doing
- The work will focus mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems.
- Projects will include building mobile APIs, developing micro services to evolve our architecture, and perfecting a number of systems that our business depend on, like risk management, fraud detection, payment processing for example.
- Our technology stack is based predominantly on Java 11 on the backend.
- There is an opportunity to introduce Kotlin for new components.
- We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
What you'll need:
- Fluency with Java or Kotlin.
- 5 years (or above) experience in back-end development.
- Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar.
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality.
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Biannual equity bonuses.
- All the latest tech you need.
- Medical insurance.
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals.
- Introductory Call with Recruiter.
- Live coding session.
- Tech Interview.
- System Design Interview.
- Bar Raiser Interview.
- Product Team Meeting.