BrainRocket is a brand new software company, which has already taken Cyprus by a storm, both with the way it has been conducting business and with its approach towards recruiting talent. Young and ambitious, with a workforce of 200+ employees, BrainRocket seems set on a mission to turn Cyprus into a South Eastern Europe software hub.
Now they are looking for experienced Front-end developer to join their team.
- Responsible for the development of new feature.
- Suggest and implement of new feature and design.
- Regular code reviews to improve code quality.
- Improve UX and performance.
- Migration of AngularJS project to modern stack.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Angular 2+.
- At least 2 year AngularJS experience.
- Experience in adaptive markup.
- Experience with API.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with design pattern.
- Design experience.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Technical IT Recruiter (International Hiring)