11 - 20 человек
Why we are recommending
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of financial technologies that will change the world in the near future.
- Develop & maintain monitoring tools.
- Automate production testing.
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and software issues.
- Update, track and resolve technical issues.
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions.
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets.
- Good command of Linux environment.
- Clear, logical communicator in English.
- Familiar with tools such as Docker, Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience working remotely across multiple time zones.
- Front-end programming languages such as HTML or CSS.
Good to have:
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments.
- Experience with using time series databases.
- Understanding of high-level programming languages such as Python, Go.
- Understanding of low-level programming languages such as C, C++, Rust.
- Contributed to open source projects.
- Do something meaningful. Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
- HR interview.
- HomeTask (JS and NodeJS related).
- Technical interview (with a person from the team).
- Interview-acquaintance with Head of DevOps, Chief Architect, Head of QA.