Санкт-Петербург (м. Площадь Ленина) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
Заказная разработка / Аутсорсинг
6 - 10 человек
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi.
In your role as a Test engineer for embedded systems you will support in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a german OEM as part of their agile scrum team.
- Specification and implementation of testcases for component tests of the diagnostics capability by usage of it's service-oriented interfaces.
- Creation of mock-ups to simulate non-existing 3rd party components.
- Support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability.
- Execution of automated and manual tests.
- Analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team.
- User story refinement and support in sprint planning.
- Task decomposition and estimation.
- Support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks.
- Advanced experience in Test Automation.
- Experience in any programming language, ideally in C++ or Python.
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting.
- Good understanding of agile test approach.
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-activeness etc.
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set.
- Expertise in test automation tools for embedded systems.
- Advanced knowledge of C++ (ideally 11/14).
- Software development experience on Linux Systems.
- Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN).
- Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level.
- Advanced experience in creating automated tests, execute them and collect results.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable.
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP).
- Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus.
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus.
- Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus.
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive would be a plus.
- Understanding of Service oriented architecture would be a plus.
Head of Technical Recruitment