переезд (Лимасол, Кипр).
6 - 10 человек
Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area. They are looking for a person who will coordinate the Technology department resourcing strategy and outsourcing projects to ensure the whole Technology organization.
Resource Deployment Manager will have technical & engineering resources to deliver the software development projects and products aligned with the planned strategic and operational goals.
(GMT+3) Limassol, Cyprus.
Why we are recommending
- Exness is an international Fintech company that has been operating on the international market for many years.
- Collaborate with multiple business streams to determine the resources needed, create staffing plans for projects, list of new open positions when work cannot be staffed by own resources.
- Coordinate the development of the solutions to meet the need for a work resource in a more suitable way for a specific project through hiring, outsourcing, outstaffing or acquisition of outside project/team.
- Be responsible for overseeing all subcontracted projects for the department, which involves everything from proposal review, creating budgets to acceptance of the work done.
- Search technical product teams to merge by interacting with investment funds, technology start-up communities, etc.
- Create proposal requests and evaluate proposals that are submitted to the company, reviewing organizations' qualifications, and determining the best fit for a project (create guidelines for approving proposals).
- Monitor subcontracted projects to ensure they stay within budget and allotted time frame.
- Make sure the partners understand the company's goals and expectations, promote following internal procedures for ethical business practices.
- Oversee company’s subcontracted projects and do quality checks to ensure excellent work is delivered.
- Coordinates the flow of the contract — provides first-line support for contract queries and amendments negotiating suggested alterations to vendor contracts, either during the bidding process or after selection.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as STEM).
- A minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in software development as a project manager or similar including experience in successfully managing various outsourced/outstaffed technical projects.
- Thorough understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of the software development processes, methodologies and tools used.
- Fluent English & Russian.
- Strong analytical skills/data analysis skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members + partial dental and optical compensation for employees.
- Branded corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees.
- Outstanding relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month) for a successful candidate and his/her family.
- Learning and development opportunities: company supports continuous development of Employees providing trainings, workshops, conferences etc.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses + partial compensation for any sport activities.
- English and Greek language classes.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- The best view to the sea from their own rooftop bar.
- They support the relocation of their candidates by providing visa and migration processing and do their best to help them to be successful in the company.
- Company YouTube channel: link.