переезд (Вильнюс, Литва).
6 - 10 человек
Flo − №1 period tracker in the US by active audience, most downloaded health app in App Store. Flo have 36M monthly active users.
Now team is looking for Architect/Principal Engineer.
Java, Scala, Python.
- Develop the technical strategy and roadmap for Flo product. Evangelizing to the product teams, business, and broader organization.
- Be a technical leader within the Flo in general.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services and systems that serve millions of users.
- Work closely with business, compliance and engineering teams to ensure that you provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Help build and improve systems that positively impacts both the user’s experience and retention on their systems.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams to solve interesting and challenging problems.
- Aid in levelling up their craft expertise through coaching and mentoring other engineers.
- Ensure their systems are future proof and ready to support the 10x scale of their business.
- Be a valuable contributor of the Flo-wide backend developer community affecting and driving their architecture and the craft across the company.
Required Skills & Background:
- At least 10 years experience in senior engineering experience; demonstrable technical leadership experience in new platform development, product ownership, and iterative design.
- Experience building and implementing large-scale systems across various projects.
- You have experience leading technical teams.
- You are proficient in Java/Scala or Python.
- You are experienced with deploying and operating services on Linux in a cloud environment.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- See a problem or opportunity, take ownership and act on it independently; develop methods and habits to be an informed and motivated owner of the problem.
- Experience working in health and highly secured environments is very much desired.
What they offer
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide.
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base.
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Competitive salary.
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me.
- Getting stock options after the first year of work in the company.
- 60$ in a month for sports, medicine, trainings.
- Modern office in “dana center’’.
- Corporate events.
- Participation in conferences and trainings.
- Corporate library.
- Flexible working day.
- 27 calendar days for vacation and 5 sick days.