переезд (New York, USA) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
1 - 5 человек
PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights. Now they are looking for a SRE in BigData.
(GMT-5 ) New York.
Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Impala), Kafka, DELL Isilon, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Postgres, MySQL, NoSQL, Presto + Alluxio, Linux, MongoDB, Python, Ruby, Shell.
Why we are recommending
- The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data.
- Ability to work with modern technologies.
- Deploying, configuring, monitoring and maintaining multiple big data stores, across multiple datacenters.
- Perform planning, configuration, deployment and maintenance work relevant to the environment.
- Managing the large-scale Linux infrastructure to ensure maximum uptime.
- Developing and documenting system configuration standards and procedures.
- Performance and reliability testing. This may include reviewing configuration, software choices/versions, hardware specs, etc.
- Advancing our technology stack with innovative ideas and new creative solutions.
- Multi-faceted Hadoop understanding, including the use of HDFS, Hive, and Impala for data storage and retrieval.
- Experience managing Kafka clusters on Linux.
- Thorough understanding of Linux (we use CentOS in production).
- Isilon experience, especially as related to HDFS storage for a Hadoop cluster.
- Experience administering SQL/NoSQL databases (we use MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Any scripting language (Python/Ruby/Shell etc).
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (TCP/IP stack, DNS, CDN, load balancing).
- Fluent English.
Bonus, but not required:
- Ability to work with Cassandra cluster from installation through troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience with columnar data storage such as Vertica or Clickhouse.
- Puppet configuration management tool.
- Experience with scalable infrastructure monitoring solutions such as Icinga, Prometheus, ELK.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Train/mentor junior-level staff.
- Experience in AdTech or High-Frequency Trading a plus.
- Experience with Security-related best practices a plus.
- Remote work, full time. For a successful colleague, after 12-18 months, they consider offering H1B visa support for relocation to NY.
- Salary 6-8k USD (month).
- US holiday schedule.
- 21 days of vacation.
- Schedule: from 16 to 01:00 Moscow time.
- (rus / eng) 20-30 min call with a recruiter, talk about experience and check english.
- (eng) 60 min screening.
- (eng) 180 min interview with sections.
- (eng) Sometimes the CEO or CTO talks before the offer.