Москва (м. Сухаревская) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Wheely combines the luxury of chauffeur-driven cars with the world of on-demand apps to set a new standard in urban transportation. The passengers trust them to provide a consistently premium, comfortable, and refined experience.
Passenger Growth Team designs and builds processes that help our customers to experience the core values of our product as often as possible. You will be working on many challenging tasks such as a new loyalty program, class upgrade, carbon-offsetting, request a favourite chauffeur etc. You will have a chance to be involved in multiple areas, features and will work closely with other teams.
Core of existing system you will be responsible for is written using Ruby. They expect that you take the lead in extracting it to multiple services using Go. It is possible that there will be a need in implementing small tasks and features using Ruby but they are committed to migrating to Go and do not expect you to develop big features with Ruby.
Why we are recommending
- Worldwide: Wheely is an international company, they work side by side with the colleagues from France and the UK.
- Сulture: The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Atmosphere: They have an innovative atmosphere and a bunch of challenging problems some of which are not yet solved on the market.
- Being the owner of code and expertise of all related to promotional mechanics.
- Designing and implementing new services to support current and future needs.
- Working with the marketing team to deliver new features to support growth of customer base.
- Interacting with other teams to design and deliver solutions for problems that cover multiple areas of expertise.
- You have experience in designing and building distributed, scalable systems.
- 2+ years of experience of writing commercial software using Go.
- You’ve worked with MongoDB, know the difference between relational database and nosql one, can write aggregations etc.
- Experience with message brokers is also a plus.
- You plan your work ahead, ask as many questions to clarify the issue and leave as few dark spots as possible before writing a line of code.
- Strong communication skills for communicating solutions and problems to colleagues whether they are engineers or non-technical roles (Design, Product).
- Option plan for every employee.
- Medical insurance including dental services and travel insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Relocation allowance.
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys.
- Breakfast, snacks and fruits in the office.
- Lunch allowance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Continuous professional development.
- Free English classes.
- Stylish office within walking distance of Sukharevskaya/Tsvetnoy Boulevard/Trubnaya subway station.
- At the moment, remote work, after you'll work in the office.
- Recruiter Screening (30 min).
- Tech interview with team (1,5 h).
- Interview with CTO.
Senior IT Recruiter